Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pre-Season Top 25 and other predictions....

The rankings are factored to include a team's schedule, so although i think team A might be better than Team B- I believe these are what the rankings will look like at the end of the season.

  1. LSU
  2. USC
  3. West Virginia
  4. Texas
  5. Virginia Tech
  6. Ohio State
  7. Michigan
  8. Louisville
  9. Florida
  10. Penn State
  11. Oklahoma
  12. Georgia
  13. Cal
  14. Wisconsin
  15. Nebraska
  16. UCLA
  17. Tennessee
  18. Miami
  19. Rutgers
  20. Arkansas
  21. TCU
  22. Texas A&M
  23. Hawaii
  24. Oregon
  25. Florida State
They are probably biased but I can't really care about that. There is just something I hate about USC, and I remember they were a very beatable team last year. As for LSU this year I get the feeling they either won't lose a game or somehow drop 3 or 4. It's interesting looking over the teams this year it's the first time in 3 years that one team hasn't stood out as being better than everyone else to start the season.
Chris Simms Was my Ron Paulus

I'll throw in some heisman predictions here, but I must admit I'm usually terrible at this. I think i picked Chris Simms to win it 3 years, and two years ago I predicted Chris Leak. My pick last year was Dwayne Jarrett- don't ask me why- I think I was just afraid of jinxing Troy Smith. So with that being said my picks for this year are.....
  1. Steve Slaton
  2. Chad Henne
  3. Jonathan Stewert
  4. Colt Brennan
  5. Desean Jackson

No comments: